BATO conducted two workshops at the Indiana University Kelley School of Business for the Master's Emerging Markets Experience Argentina class on January 10 and 24, 2013. We discussed the history, culture, and dance of Argentina.
***Thank you to the professors and students for inviting us and engaging in discussions of Argentine culture.***
BATO members are sharing the dance, culture, and music of Argentine Tango in the Bloomington community by hosting demonstrations at local retirement communities.
• July 25, 2013: Bloomington Nursing and Rehabilitation
• June 29, 2013: Redbud Hills
• May 28, 2013: Alterra Sterling House
• April 25, 2013: Golden Living Center
• March 28, 2013: Garden Villa
• February 7, 2013: Monroe House
• September 27, 2012: Meadowood Retirement Community
• August 22, 2012: Meadowood Health Pavilion
• August 8, 2012: Bell Trace Health & Living Center
• July 17, 2012: Bell Trace Senior Living Community
***Thank you to the residents and communities for having us!***
Check out testimonials from community organizers on our News page!